Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hear Me Roar?

So, I have been recently incapable of posting anything over the last few months.  Work and moving to a new city have pretty much occupied my life.  Hell, I haven't even been able to pop onto video games that much recently.  It sucks and I wish I was able to write in here more.

That being said, it recently came to my attention that I own the title of "Worst Gaming Blog on the Internet".  Golly gee.  I'm flattered.  People are noticing me.  I seriously didn't think people read this thing, let alone had an opinion on it.  With that in mind... I really don't care.  Like I said in my first post, "Whether or not you enjoy it is up to you." If you don't like it, don't read it.  It's really not something to make myself famous or what not.  It's just my spouting of inane gaming babble.

That being said, unless you're blogging about gaming too and recognized as better, don't spew your opinion that you can't back up.  It makes you look like a tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment